The Ecosulis Rewilding Tech Challenge
Calling all conservation minded techies!!
Ecosulis is a pioneering environmental consultancy. We have always invested heavily in technology as we look to provide innovative solutions to today's conservation challenges. With the aim of advancing rewilding-related technology in the United Kingdom, and introducing new blood into the field of rewilding, we are thrilled to announce the launch of our first ever Rewilding Tech Challenge, with a first prize of £5000.
The challenge rules / conditions are as follows:
- The challenge is open to any UK-based individual, team or company willing to collaborate with Ecosulis on the development of rewilding-related technology.
- Technology may be hardware or software, but must be applicable in a practical way to the rewilding / biodiversity / conservation space. It must fall into one of the following categories:
- technology that makes rewilding investible
- technology that monitors restored ecological interactions, dynamics and/or functions
- technology that aggregates and processes data from multiple rewilding initiatives to add value for all
- Challenge first prize: £5000; second prize: £3000; third prize: £2000.
- Challenge end date: April 5, 2019.
- The challenge will be judged by a panel of Ecosulis representatives, conservation scientists, and tech-focused professionals, entrepreneurs and investers.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- Ecosulis may decide to invest in the winning technology further if it is deemed commercially viable.
Any questions regarding the challenge should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.