Ecosulis CIEEM and CEnv qualified staff are involved in a range of biodiversity research projects and provide training courses through CIEEM. We also offer a range of specialist identification courses for professional staff working in the natural environment, such as wardens, forest rangers, reserve managers and county ecologists.
The courses we offer are as follows:
- Bat in trees: surveys for professionals
- Winter tree identification
- Introduction to bryophytes (mosses and liverworts)
- Introduction to lichens
- Woodland or ancient woodland identification
- Introduction to grasses and wild flower identification
- Summer tree and shrub identification
- National Vegetation Classification courses
Our courses take the form of one-day sessions mixing fieldwork and indoor study and can be tailored to your needs. They normally take place at the Ecosulis head office near Bath, but may also be run at your workplace for group bookings.