Welcome to our Ecological Consulting services
As the UK's most experienced ecological consultancy and contractor, Ecosulis is able to provide the full range of ecological consultancy services.
Our ecological consultants are members of the Chartered Institute of Ecological and Environmental Management, the professional body that represents ecologists and sets the standards in professionalism and competency. All consultants are experienced surveyors and are able to interpret findings to provide clear and innovative solutions to potential constraints.
Our ecological consulting services include:
- Phase I habitat Surveys
- Phase II Surveys e.g. bat surveys, great crested newt surveys, water vole surveys
- Biodiversity masterplanning – constraints, solutions and opportunities
- BREEAM assessments - Suitably Qualified Ecologists
- Impact assessment and mitigation – Ecological Impact Assessment, Appropriate Assessment, Habitat Regulations Assessment
- Protected species licensing e.g. bats, great crested newt, otter – England, Wales and Scotland
- Invasive/injurious species control strategies
For further information, please contact us or refer to our detailed service pages on the left.