Ecosulis prepares and implements more than 50 development licences a year relating primarily to bats, reptiles, badger and great crested newt.
Ecosulis has extensive experience of undertaking work required under national and European legislation. Our staff are experienced and qualified in undertaking surveys and assessments, preparing mitigation strategies and preparing licenses and management plans in relation to species and habitats protected under the following legislations:
- Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 (as amended)
- Protection of Badgers Act 1992
- Conservation of Habitats and Species Regulations 2010
- Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000
- Natural Environment and Rural Communities Act 2006.
The work undertaken by Ecosulis is often required to ensure that planning conditions are discharged and/or that licensable operations can proceed, whilst ensuring the protection and maintenance of habitats or species listed within these relevant regulations and acts.